Форум юридического факультета ГГУ им. Ф. Скорины

Объявление

Друзья: Неофіційна газета Київського університету Зооклуб - собаки, кошки, хомяки, попугай Студенческий Совет Молодых Учёных. Г.Гомель

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Театры

Сообщений 1 страница 29 из 29

17 ноября в Молодёжном театре будет спектакль "Лягушки". Приглашаются все желающие!!!

а еще и 18))

и называется "ля-гушки")))

Я даже могу сказать кто всех зовёт в театр - Gnona! Вот он мне об этом и сказал...

pravo-ggu написал(а):

17 ноября в Молодёжном театре будет спектакль "Лягушки". Приглашаются все желающие!!!

Вот и я о том же....Я с Гноной одна не пойду)))Кто еще пойдет...того поцалую))
:pardon:

Ну как? Сходили?

Ля-гушек не было. Никто не захотел идти(((( Я уже и отчаялся, забыл про театр. Но есть все-таки ЛЮДИ!! И я получил огромное удовольствие от увиденного спектакля!!! Было весело, +спектакль на злобу дня,были интересные мысли...Ах,да, и назывался он "рождение"

Да... "Рождение" судя по отзывам - классная вещь! Тебе повезло!

Gnona
опиши о чём был спектакль на который ты пошёл вместо пары по гражданскому!!

"And how to determine the winner?"
Uh-huh… Artyom agreed.
liveartbcs.com/senegal/17-02-2022-1. They wanted to turn me over, but I asked them to take a break and go for a smoke. Throwing on a robe, we went to the vestibule. There we almost did not talk, smoked. They stroked my body, kissed, put their fingers into the vagina. I got excited again. Returning to the compartment, they folded the top shelf. I sat down, they remained standing, their members were opposite my mouth, I sucked them in turn, licked their testicles, they caressed me in return for my caresses.
Walking around the city, we talked mostly, I told funny stories from life, and she often answered with a quiet short laugh. One might think that these stories tire her, but she came to meet me again and again, and by the end of August we saw each other almost every day.
I again stood on the threshold of the room, and Anya continued:
After drinking, we talked. It turned out that she was traveling from the same travel agency as me, only for a shorter period. We drank to a lucky coincidence. Nicole got up and reached for her travel bag in the overhead bin. Having swayed, either from the rolling of the train, or from the drunk, she, as it were, accidentally imprinted her appetizing ass in my face. I caught her by the hips and my hands pulled up her already short skirt by themselves. There were no panties and my fingers went over a clean-shaven pubis, the tongue behind her ass. Nika sighed noisily and, pulling away, said:
As soon as it got dark, the neighbor opened the gate and appeared in all her glory. She put on a dress and even smeared lipstick on her lips. We sat on the gazebo, little by little drinking wine that had been standing since last year. Good wine, homemade. It is easy to drink, and hits the head decently. Conversations were conducted around garden problems, gradually flowing into the sphere of personal relationships. She still could not calm down from her husband's treachery and even tried to go to the city and comb the curls of her husband's mistresses, and scratch his muzzle. Fortunately, a lot had already been drunk and the question of a trip by car disappeared by itself, and the last bus left a couple of hours ago.

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an edginess over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike.

I am sure this article has touched all the internet users, its really really good article on building up new webpage.

Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on. Any recommendations?

Great web site you've got here.. It's difficult to find high quality writing like yours nowadays. I truly appreciate people like you! Take care!!

This website was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something that helped me. Thanks a lot!

I'm pretty pleased to find this site. I need to to thank you for your time for this particularly wonderful read!! I definitely savored every part of it and I have you saved to fav to look at new information in your web site.

Nice post. I learn something new and challenging on websites I stumbleupon everyday. It will always be helpful to read through content from other authors and practice something from their sites.

With havin so much content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright infringement? My website has a lot of exclusive content I've either written myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my agreement. Do you know any ways to help protect against content from being stolen? I'd genuinely appreciate it.

Hey there! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site? I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've had problems with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

You are so interesting! I do not believe I have read a single thing like this before. So wonderful to discover someone with genuine thoughts on this subject matter. Seriously.. thank you for starting this up. This website is something that is needed on the web, someone with some originality!

Hi my friend! I wish to say that this post is awesome, great written and include almost all vital infos. I'd like to peer extra posts like this .

Why users still make use of to read news papers when in this technological globe all is available on net?

Thanks , I have recently been searching for info about this topic for a long time and yours is the greatest I've found out till now. But, what concerning the conclusion? Are you sure concerning the supply?

Hi friends, nice post and pleasant urging commented at this place, I am actually enjoying by these.

Fantastic goods from you, man. I have have in mind your stuff previous to and you are simply extremely magnificent. I actually like what you've acquired right here, really like what you are saying and the way by which you are saying it. You're making it enjoyable and you continue to take care of to keep it wise. I can not wait to learn far more from you. That is really a great site.

Its like you learn my thoughts! You seem to understand a lot about this, like you wrote the e book in it or something. I think that you just could do with some % to pressure the message house a little bit, however other than that, this is wonderful blog. A fantastic read. I will certainly be back.

I am sure this paragraph has touched all the internet people, its really really nice article on building up new weblog.

Your method of describing the whole thing in this piece of writing is actually pleasant, every one be capable of easily understand it, Thanks a lot.

It's an remarkable piece of writing in favor of all the internet visitors; they will get benefit from it I am sure.